Meghalaya Chief Minister's Relief Fund is an emergency assistance scheme for granting financial assistance to deserving individuals, families and public institutions as a relief measure to those affected by natural calamities or loss of life of relatives due to accidents or for medical treatment for major diseases, old age and physical disability or any reason as may be considered fit and proper by the Chief Minister of Meghalaya. The Accounts of the Fund is being audited annually by the Examiner of Local Accounts.
Previously through the Chief Minister's Relief Fund we were able to provide financial assistance and aid to affected families/organizations, for instance, during the floods that affected the Garo hills region in 2019. Your generous contribution and support towards the afflicted citizens of the State will help us rebuild the communities and reach out to those in need.
Individual Donation Form
For Group Donation Click here
More Donation Options
A/C Name: Meghalaya Chief Minister's Relief Fund
A/C Number: 38617186405
IFSC Code: SBIN0006320
Payment charges: Nil
UPI QR CODE / VPA
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CMRF?
Chief Minister’s Relief Fund is an emergency assistance scheme for granting relief to deserving families and individuals affected by natural calamities.
How can I contribute Online?
CMRF accepts online contribution. You can click the Donate menu and fill the Online Donation Form. It will lead you to the payment gateway where you can pay through net banking. All major credit and debit cards are also accepted.
How do I know about the status of my payment online?
You will get a payment success notification on the display after successful completion of the payment.
Are the donations exempted from income tax?
Yes, 100% exempted as per Income Tax Act, Section 80G
What are the various modes of payment for contribution?
1. Online Donation through this portal: CMRF accepts online contribution through net banking, all major credit and debit cards.
2. Through UPI IDs and QR codes listed in this site above
3. by CHEQUE/ DEMAND DRAFT drawn in favour of The Under Secretary, CM’s Secretariat, Govt. of Meghalaya,
Main Building, Meghalaya (C) Secretariat, Room No 341,
Pin - 793001
Telephone : 0364-2212270
Email : email@example.com
How to print Receipt/Certificate?
1. Payment acknowledgment and Section 80G receipt/certificate can be downloaded for every successful payment made through the portal, https://megcmrf.gov.in (using the Print Receipt menu provided).
2. In the case of other modes of payment like RTGS, NEFT, UPI/VPA, QR code etc. receipts can be downloaded/printed later later by giving e-mail ID/mobile number/name or transaction id provided by the bank. Please go to receipts.megcmrf.gov.in for this purpose.
3. For payments made by cheque/drafts, money order etc. receipts will be generated later after reconciliation with bank.
How can I get payment receipts for my donation to CMRF?
Payment receipt and Section 80G(2) certificate is issued for every successful payment through this portal https://megcmrf.gov.in (Print Receipt Menu provided) and for other payments like Cheque, Draft, RTGS, NEFT, M.O and UPI etc. receipt will be issued later. Please keep your Transaction details for this purpose.