Meghalaya Chief Minister's Relief Fund is an emergency assistance scheme for granting financial assistance to deserving individuals, families and public institutions as a relief measure to those affected by natural calamities or loss of life of relatives due to accidents or for medical treatment for major diseases, old age and physical disability or any reason as may be considered fit and proper by the Chief Minister of Meghalaya. The Accounts of the Fund is being audited annually by the Examiner of Local Accounts.
Previously through the Chief Minister's Relief Fund we were able to provide financial assistance and aid to affected families/organizations, for instance, during the floods that affected the Garo hills region in 2019. Your generous contribution and support towards the afflicted citizens of the State will help us rebuild the communities and reach out to those in need.
Individual Donation Form
For Group Donation Click here
More Donation Options
A/C Name: Meghalaya Chief Minister's Relief Fund
A/C Number: 38617186405
IFSC Code: SBIN0006320
Payment charges: Nil
UPI QR CODE / VPA
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CMRF?
Chief Minister’s Relief Fund is an emergency assistance scheme for granting relief to deserving families and individuals affected by natural calamities.
How can I contribute Online?
CMRF accepts online contribution. You can click the Donate menu and fill the Online Donation Form in case of Individual Donations or click on Donate as Group button to make Group Donation. It will lead you to the payment gateway where you can pay through various modes.
How do I know about the status of my payment online?
You will get a payment success notification on the display after successful completion of the payment.
Are the donations exempted from income tax?
Yes, 100% exempted as per Income Tax Act, Section 80G
What are the various modes of payment for contribution?
CMRF accepts online contribution using the following modes -
1. Net Banking.
2. Debit Card (VISA, Master)
3. Credit Card. (VISA, Master)
4. UPI (QR code listed in this site)
5. Cheques/Demand Draft in the name of "Meghalaya Chief Minister's Relief Fund". and should be sent to the Under Secretary CM's Secretariat, Govt. of Meghalaya
How to print Receipt/Certificate for my donation to CMRF?
1. Payment acknowledgment and Section 80G(2) receipt/certificate can be downloaded for every successful payment made through the portal, https://megcmrf.gov.in (using the Print Receipt menu provided for CM Secretariat and Group Users on logging in).
2. In the case of other modes of payment like RTGS, NEFT, UPI etc. receipts can be downloaded/printed later by CM Secretariat by giving e-mail ID/mobile number/name or transaction id provided by the bank.
3. For payments made by cheque/drafts, money order etc. receipts will be generated later after reconciliation with bank. The receipt can be printed on request by CM Secretariat.